[j-say list] Re: application key on laptops?

  • From: Doris and Chris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 11:57:50 -0400

No need to remap the applications key.

shift+f10

will bring up the context menu since win 95 when widnows keyboards with the win and applications keys were not nearly as common.

hth

Doris

At 10:43 AM 7/14/2011, you wrote:
Ariane,

Your situation is very strange to me. I can assure you that there are
laptops that do have the applications key. I have been using Dell laptops
that have that key and every other key. Good luck remapping the keys, but if
you choose to upgrade in the future, I believe that you can find laptops
that better fit your needs.

Kasondra Payne