[j-say list] Re: accidental sound shut off

  • From: "Pranav Lal" <pranav.lal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 09:59:15 +0530

Hi Ariane,
<snip I have had to ask someone fully sighted to locate an icon on my
taskbar to
> un mute the sound with a mouse.
PL] Do you perhaps mean the system tray? There is a checkbox in the
properties of the volume control that determines whether it is visible on
the system tray. I suspect the problem is caused by a sticky control key.
What operating system is your computer running? Also, what brand and model
of keyboard are you using?

My J-Say computer is running Windows XP professional and I am using a
Logitech Dinovo keyboard.

Pranav