[j-say list] Re: When is the next JSay version coming out?

  • From: "Pranav Lal" <pranav.lal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 22:22:31 +0530

Hi all,

The new version works extremely well with the supported applications in
Microsoft Office 2007.  I can safely say that j-say is rock solid in word
2007 and Outlook 2007.

I wonder how many of us on this list subscribe to Infotech audio magazine?
The reason I bring this up here is because Brian has done an excellent walk
through of Microsoft Office 2000 seven.  If any a few are planning to switch
to this sweet, I would strongly urge you to get hold of the additions of
Infotech where the these walk-throughs have been done.  Admittedly, j-say's
commands are uniform across office versions however, you do need to have
some familiarity with the new look of office.  The articles give you an
excellent field for this.

Pranav