[j-say list] Re: Text selection issues

  • From: "Ed. Rosenthal" <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 08:31:20 -0700

Richard- you may also want to use "speak selected text" for verification of
the selection; and if for some reason the "select line" command isn't
working you can use Press Key like "press shift key end key" or similar
(assuming you'd placed the insert point at the beginning of the line first).
You can also use press key for cutting, etc. if needed.

-ed.