[j-say list] Re: Office 2010 query

  • From: "Sue Martin" <sue.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 05:08:37 -0500

There is, in fact, a preview item that has somehow gotten checked.  Enter
the insert file attachment dialog.  Move back four controls to the organize
button.  Press the spacebar.  Down arrow six times to the Layout submenu.
Press right arrow.  Then press down arrow twice and you should be on the
item called preview.  Hit Enter to uncheck it.