[j-say list] Not All Sounds Being Heard

  • From: "Paul C. Bolduc" <WR1X@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "J-Say Users" <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 10:35:12 -0400

Good afternoon,

I had a tutor here on Tuesday to help with a couple of problems and that's
when I noticed when I would say listen t me or microphone on there was no
sound of chimes.  The door closed when I said stop listening.

This evening I took the 2 CD's and did a repair of the entire program.
Still the door closes, but no chimes when opening it.

Any ideas will be greatly appreciated and thank you for any opinions in
advance,

Have a great day,

Paul Bolduc

Amateur Radio Operator: WR1X
Email: WR1X@xxxxxxxx

Located in the only town named Royalston in North America and maybe even the

world.
Royalston is located in Massachusetts,
The Home of the 2008 Champion Boston Celtics!
the home of "The World Champion Red Sox!"
Also the home of "The 2nd Place New England Patriots!"