[j-say list] Re: Installing J-Say standard

  • From: Jean Menzies <jemenzies@xxxxxxx>
  • To: j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 18:45:28 -0600

Ed,

Thanks much. I won't actually get to install and start learning this until next week as I have a transcription project due for Monday. I'd love to be using Dragon for this but I dont' have time to get it up and running to meet the deadline. Bad timing for this assignment, but next time...

I'm excited to get going, but I'm also going to go out and buy a better USB microphone to use for the initial training. Plus the one that ships with Dragon is for one ear, and I want two ear pieces. I know what I'm looking for, though.

I'm sure I'll let everyone know when it's up and running and will likely have a question or two along the way.

Jean
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ed. Rosenthal" <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxx>