[j-say list] Installing J-Say standard

  • From: Jean Menzies <jemenzies@xxxxxxx>
  • To: J-say list <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 09:35:21 -0600

I know this product is not being supported any more, but I just received my
J-say standard yesterday. I've been listening to the CD prior to doing the
install and have a question before I start.

When changing Dragon settings for hot keys, it says to press the spacebar to
make the change or something like that.  Are you then supposed to press the key
Brian indicates for the hot key, or is it a list you choose from on the page
itself?  Ah, it might be self-explanatory when I get there, but I don't want to
be stuck in the middle of something.  Smile.

Also, I'll just mention that the first audio CD plays tracks in this order.
Chapter 1, Chapter 5, Chapter 2, Chapter 3.  Chapter 5 appears to be on the
second CD as well, so that's good.  I haven't listened to everything, but it
does seem to be well-presented.

Jean