[j-say list] Re: Audio Recording/transcriptions

  • From: "Ed. Rosenthal" <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 07:52:05 -0700

Robert-if you want to bring in a vocabulary, meaning a list of words alone
without their acoustical data the simplest way would be to use the Export
utility on the Words menu of NaturallySpeaking. It will export in TXT file
format a list of only your custom words. You can then use the Import utility
on the Words menu to bring that list into another user's profile. This will
bring forward the words without they are acoustical information so you
shouldn't have any problem if you are putting it in a different "type" of
user. Also, if you have any spoken form words those would be brought forward
as well.

Of course, Brian may have a cool way of doing this through the my Word
utility/TT Consult file on the computer. Our friends at T&T Consultancy are
Sight Village, so it might be a bit before we hear from them.

-ed.