[j-say list] Re: My Words Utility

  • From: "Ed. Rosenthal" <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 07:43:36 -0700

With natural language commands enabled you can now say things like
"italicize Oakes through 123".  Since the vocabulary editor does not support
the function of the italicizing I think the alternative would be to create
this is a text note were italics was captured as an element of the note; you
might need to adjust the properties in the Command Browser since I do not
believe text notes currently allows for advanced formatting. -ed.