[iyoume] Re: Reconfirm your info

  • From: mstrau@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: iyoume@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 17:38:34 -0500

Byeong Sam=-- 3 changes please
1.Title:
Breath Work

2.Cut the first entire sentence of the statement. Statement should start with
"In translating my interior universe, ..."

3.At the end, please add:
"The artist would like to thank Joan Livingstone, Nigel Scotland, and Scot
Vanderpool for their contributions to this project."

Thanks!
--mariya strauss

> Breath
> Video projection and Drawings
> Mariya Strauss
>
> Each person possesses an interior cosmos, yet we lack language to make other
>
> people understand. In translating my interior universe, I oscillate between
>
> desperate muteness and awkward moments of semi-articulate utterance.  Those
>
> utterances made visible are the works displayed here.

---