[iyoume] Individual Meeting Schedule

  • From: bjeon@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: iyoume@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 22:02:26 -0500

Hi,
I've just arrived in Chicago from Siggraph, and I have learned a lot from there.
Thanks for your waiting.

For the individual proposal meeting, I made time table based on your available
days.

Please re-confirm the time table, and PLEASE SEND ME YOUR PROPOSAL BY EMAIL
BEFORE THE MEETING DAY. It will be helpful to me in many ways. I prefer PDF
file, but if not possible, please use any file which can be opened in PC.

<Time table>
Monica: August 18th(Wed), 10am
Victoria: August 18th(Wed), 12pm
Kathyn: August 23th(Mon), 6pm
Marriya: August 25th(Wed), 2pm

-P.S.-
Micheal, please email me with your available days and times for our meeting.

Thanks,
Byeong Sam Jeon
312-404-6181