[iyoume] From LA

  • From: bjeon@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: iyoume@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 11:35:14 -0500

Hi all,

As you may know, I am currently in LA to participate in SIGGRAPH 2004
conference - Art Gallery.
I hope when I come back to chicago this Friday, I will quickly send you an
email again or call you with the indivudual meeting schedule.
Thanks for your waiting.

And, the exhibition is so~ successful.
For last three days, I have met almost one thousand people from around the
world, and I got many valuable feedbacks from them about my piece, and some
opportunities to make colaborations in different countries. ;-b
I think Michael, Victoria and Monica should be here next year.
It is incredable conference I have been before. There are everything you
imagine and need.

By the way, I am forwarding you an info below you may be interested in.
See you soon.

Sincerely,
Byeong Sam Jeon :->