[iyonix-support] usb?

  • From: Ike Busser <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 May 2006 12:26:16 +0200

Hi,

this morning I found both USB-ports on the back of my Iyonix weren't
working.
Finally I unplugged the power from the hub which I use and I the hub
the took power from the Iyonix and told it was present again.

However USB info tells me that there are only 3 buses while I seem to
recall that there should be 4. Is this so?

*usbbuses
Transfers (3 buses):
Bus   Control Isochronous    Bulk Interrupt
   1       836         0         0     13052
   2      1119         0         0      9631
   3      1362         0         0       111

*usbdevices
No. Bus Dev Class Description
   1   1   1  9/ 0 NEC OHCI Root Hub
   2   2   1  9/ 0 NEC OHCI Root Hub
   3   3   1  9/ 0 EHCI root hub
  11   2   4  0/ 0 Logitech USB-PS/2 Optical Mouse
  12   1   2  9/ 0 Genesys Logic USB Hub
  13   1   3  0/ 0 Chicony USB Keyboard

Any suggestions?

Ike Busser