[iyonix-support] Re: Where are the MDF's

  • From: Kade Hansson <kade.hansson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 16:05:34 +1100

Allan Dawes wrote:
Call me silly, but I've forgotten where the MDF's are stored.
Can anyone help point me in the right direction?
On the off chance you are looking for additional MDFs, and not the ones you already have on your system.

http://www.vigay.com/thirdparty/#mdfs
http://www.arcsite.de/hp/cms/emdf.html
http://web.archive.org/web/20060315141607/http://www.foggy.co.uk/html/mdf.html

There were some more contemporary ones on the SmartGroups upload area too- but these are believed to have been lost.

Additionally, most RISC OS vendors (e.g. CJE Micros) will sell monitors with suitable MDFs supplied.

Archer

End.

---
To alter your preferences or leave the group, visit //www.freelists.org/list/iyonix-support