[iyonix-support] Re: USB Memory sticks/pens

  • From: Peter derwent <egroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 20:26:32 +0100

>Oh dear,
>The easiest from my point of view is get a USB pen 512 megs to 1g.
>They are so easy to use in an emergency. Drag and drop both ways.
>CJE will post one the same day(they are Iyonix compatible so no
>worries)  or pop to PC world.
>
>The pen is then a good stand by for so many things

I have have 2 USB Memory Sticks/Pens which are admittedly only 256MB
each. When I plug them into the upper front USB port on my Iyonix, the
red light flashes rapidly and then settles to fading on and off, but
they do not show on the Icon Bar.

I have looked in !USBinfo and they show as:
Vendor: M-Systems Flash Disc Pioneers
Product: Disgo
Release: 2.00
USB spec: 2.00
Hi-speed (480 Mb/s)

(They are shown on the Iyonix Compatability list).

What do I need to do to get them to show on the Icon Bar so that I can
use them?

Pete
From: Pete                             Email: egroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
.....................WWW: http://www.peterjd.demon.co.uk/back/index2.htm