[iyonix-support] Re: No lists this month?

  • From: John Ballance <jwb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 12:26:08 +0100

Quick and simple answer ..  Part of the startup process is to talk to the
drives using simple programmed i/o to see what is there.. My best suggestion of
what you saw was that the diagnostics reply wasn't as expected, or didn't
complete, thus hanging the io bus.

Cheers.

John

Stop press! Just announced - guaranteed cheapest mobile tariffs

Interested?  Call me

John Ballance
07976 295923

www.ucallusave.co.uk

For great customer service, have a look at this French & Saunders clip...
Good stuff?
target="_blank">