[iyonix-support] Lost+Found query

  • From: John <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 May 2011 08:54:31 +0100

I am in the process of doing some long-overdue clearing out of a hard-disc
and have discovered that the directory "Lost+Found" now contains 2,010
files amounting to 82,462,326,784 bytes! They are all dated 21 April 2011
but I cannot think what happened on that day to produce this data.

Can someone explain what has probably happened and, more importantly, say
whether I can delete it all to make some very useful space?

Thanks,
John

--
    ____