[iyonix-support] Re: Lost SCSIFS Icons

  • From: John Williams <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Iyonix Support <iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 07:26:12 +0200

In article <4f88c8d4f4p.m.woodbine@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Peter Woodbine <p.m.woodbine@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> When I *RMreinit SCSIFS I get a message SCSIFS not found.
> It is however in the Boot.PreDesk.SoftSCSI directory.

> Has anyone any idea what can have gone wrong?

RMReinit only works on modules already loaded. Presumably your boot is
failing /before/ it loads, even.

So there's something else amiss in PreDesk.

Have you added anything?

Remove all added things and reintroduce them one-by-one to find the culprit.

John

--
||       John Williams         ||     Brittany, Northern France
         Who is John Williams? http://www.picindex.info/author/
 E-mail replies only accepted from RISC OS machines or RISC in subject line
Somewhere nice to stay in Brittany? http://petit.four.free.fr/visitors/locate