[iyonix-support] Looking for errors in !Boot with Reporter (fwd)

  • From: "Andrew Mallin-Jones" <andrewmj@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2010 16:05:23 +0000

One small amendment to Steve Fryatt's excellent instructions, especially for those unused to looking around in !Boot might be the following. After choosing Bootlog and choosing your customisation you might get an error message when you click Save. This can be caused by the access settings on your $.!Boot.!Run file. If this happens to you Shift double click !Boot, Menu over the !Run file and check the Access settings. If Protected is ticked click on Unprotected. Then Reporter's Save button will work. I have no idea why my !Boot.!Run was protected, perhaps it seemed like a good idea many years ago (and I take the point about comments!).

--
Andrew Mallin-Jones

---
To alter your preferences or leave the group, visit //www.freelists.org/list/iyonix-support