[iyonix-support] Re: Iyonix hardware(?) problems

  • From: Paul Vigay <lists-nospam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 19:58:19 +0000 (GMT)

In article <c43eb2934e.harriet@xxxxxxxxxx>,
   Harriet Bazley <iyonix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> After weeks of testing, my Aria Cube is still regularly booting up with
> mouse and keyboard frozen, and I'm still plagued with the mysterious
> socket-death problem whereby after a random amount of time spent web
> browsing (which can be extremely short) all the 'sockets' will
> mysteriously vanish out from underneath whatever application is in the
> middle of using them at the time

How bizarre!
I've got an Aria cube here, and it too is in an unheated room, which is
also less (probably a lot less) than 60F.

What keyboard and mouse do you have? Is it the default, Castle ones or have
you added any others?
Which USB sockets are they plugged into?

What do you have in your !Boot sequence, specifically PreDesk and Tasks? Is
anything loading on bootup?

--
Paul Vigay                 __\\|//__            Life,
                           (` o-o ')        the Universe

Writing about music is like dancing about architecture.