[iyonix-support] Re: Iyonix PSU check

  • From: Adrian Lees <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 02:54:03 +0100 (GMT Daylight Time)

On Mon, 8 May 2006, Mark Syder wrote:

> 3. I have Geminus multi-screen and graphics acceleration.
> When I use Geminus in multi-screen mode, I am lucky to get
> five minutes without the Iyonix completely freezing.

Has this machine received the PCI bus modification that
eliminates one notorious cause of such freezes?

http://www.iyonix.com/updates/MB-Mods.shtml

I shouldn't like to claim that the bus fault which the
above mod rectifies is responsible for points 1 & 2
(the missing drives) also. I suspect that's something
else.

Adrian