[iyonix-support] Re: Geminus - two screens, anyone?

  • From: <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Support list <iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 15:55:49 +0000 (GMT)

On 01 Feb, mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

[Snip]

> > I believe the problem may be the MDF, my recollection being
> > of using 2 1600x1200 monitors to give 3200x1200.
> You wouldn't happen to have such an MDF would you?

Oops - sorry, didn't do the maths. I am presently using am MDF which gives
me 3584 x 1200 over the two screens. This is 1792 x 1200 on each which is
not bad and perhaps, given the 256 restriction, it is the best I can
expect.

There is a bit of 'ghosting' on the second screen which I cannot explain,
but when I need a few A4 pages open at once it is really useful.

John

--
    ____