[iyonix-support] Re: Freak colours

  • From: Peter Derwent <pete@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 20:32:30 +0100

It would help to know what OS version you have and the type of
graphics card type etc.

Also have you had all the firmware mods done as per below though I
suspect given the date you purchased the machine it will have.:

http://www.iyonix.com/updates/MB-Mods.shtml

Have you added added anything new software wise lately.

Other things to check are the PSU 5v level and also what apps did you
have running at the time.

Doug

I am using OS version 5.13, no changes have been made to the machine.
The graphics card is as supplied with the machine and not sure what it is.
I have added no new software for many months.
I am not a programmer so not sure how to find out the PSU voltage level.
I was not actually using the mouse or keyboard at the time.

There was nothing out of the ordinary in applications I was running:
Nextbar 1.17
Fireworkz 32 1.32/06 (32 bit)
Zap 1.46
Spark 2.28