[iyonix-support] Re: Counting oddity

  • From: Ian Hamilton <Ian_Hamilton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 13:58:25 +0000 (GMT)

In article <S0ee1b559email@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   John <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> If someone else has pointed this out, I apologise for not paying
> attention! Since switching to 5.16 I notice that the "Counting files"
> window result is now strangely formatted.

> A count of a file in the root directory (e.g. with a short file name)
> results in an almost blank 2nd line in the window (ScreenShot1)

> If the file name is long enough the appearance is also rather strange
> (ScreenShot2) with the third line almost empty despite the first part of
> the file name being missed off the 2nd line.

> Perhaps I am unobservant, but it wasn't always like this, was it?

I cannot recall how it used to be. It's the 'right justified Path' on
line two and 'left justified Leaf' on line three. If you count in
'Slower' mode it's a bit clearer what it's doing. Perhaps the final
'Leaf' name should be cleared at the end of the count.

--
Ian Hamilton (Iyonix RO5)  http://www.hamiltoni.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/