[iyonix-support] Re: Coroutines with Norcroft C

  • From: Tim Powys-Lybbe <tim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 20:55:50 +0100

In message of 23 Aug, "David J. Ruck" <druck@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 23 Aug 2006 Gavin Wraith <gavin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > In message <Pine.LNX.4.64.0608231823270.13095@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> you wrote:
> > > to me it seems you'd better ask your question at the
> > > comp.sys.acorn.programmer newsgroup as it is about an issue
> > > that is not Iyonix specific and this mailing list here is
> > > reserved for Iyonix specific items.
> >
> > You are probably right, but I do not know how. I refuse to go
> > through google's rigmarole, and I disable cookies on my browsers.
>
> Whats google got to do with anything, use your RISC OS email and news client.
>
> Follow ups off list please.

I think you are putting him in a slight hole here.

It looks like he has a problem with newsgroups, though we need
clarification on this.

If he does have a problem with usenet:

The newshound list is broken (I tried posting to it a month or so back
to see what might happen).

The other obvious candidate is c.s.a.networking.  But this is a
newsgroup so he can't access it!

Let's see if we can help him get to the right group here so that he is
does not remain frustrated.  (Exceptions prove the rule and all that.)

--
Tim Powys-Lybbe                                          tim@xxxxxxxxx
             For a miscellany of bygones: http://powys.org/