[iyonix-support] Re: 5.16 !Draw Error on printing JPEGs?

  • From: Roger Darlington <rogerarm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 08:03:45 GMT
On 30 Jan 2010, David Mc Dowell wrote:
[snip]

> "Transformed JPEG plotting is not supported by this version of the
> SpriteExtend Module"
>
> If cleared this error, is then followed by:
>
> System variable 'FileSwitch$Resources$CSD' not found.
>
> *Show gives File name 'fileswitch$Resources$CSD' not recognised.

I'm no expert, so this may be a red-heerring.

 I am having similar trouble with SystemVariable error messages (this
time in OvPro).

Looking at the RO 5.16 changelog
http://www.riscosopen.org/news/articles/2010/01/23/new-iyonix-rom-release-version-5-16
I see that it 'fixes a bug in OS_SetVarVal'.

Could this fix possibly have also caused some programs to behave in
un-designed ways?

As I say, I'm no expert, and this may be a red-herring. But is it
co-incidence?

--

Cheers
Roger