[iwgmgfh] Re: Our own personal interest in genealogy

  • From: Dallen Timothy <Dallen.Timothy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "iwgmgfh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <iwgmgfh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 15:29:31 +0000

Yes, Paul's work on the Scottish diaspora and travel has been instrumental in
my own work on genealogy-oriented tourism.
Cheers
Dallen

Dr Dallen J. Timothy, Professor
School of Community Resources and Development
Senior Sustainability Scientist, Global Institute of Sustainability
Arizona State University
411 N. Central Avenue, Suite 550
Phoenix, Arizona 85004
USA

Email: dtimothy@xxxxxxx<mailto:dtimothy@xxxxxxx>
Website: https://sites.google.com/a/asu.edu/dtimothy/

Now offering the Master of Advanced Study in Sustainable Tourism
[cid:image001.png@01CE513E.BFB70D30]