[iwgmgfh] Colleagues in NYC, Salt Lake City

  • From: Arnon Hershkovitz <arnon.hershkovitz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iwgmgfh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013 22:28:07 +0200

Hello, Dear Guys.

I know we have some items on our todo list, mainly building a reading list.
I'd really like to promote this issue, in particular as my genealogy course
is about to begin in the coming Spring Semester (mid-February).

Meanwhile... Do you know of interesting colleagues I might want to meet in
NYC or Salt Lake City (UT)? I'm gonna travel in early February (going to
RootsTech 2014), and would like to take this opportunity to meet with some
guys. If either one of you is gonna be there, by any chance, please let me
know.

Yours,
Arnon