[iwgmgfh] Re: Colleagues in NYC, Salt Lake City

  • From: Christine Sleeter <csleeter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iwgmgfh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2013 12:16:49 -0800

Hi Arnon,

Off the top of my head, I really don't know someone this work to suggest
for either location. I'm sure Salt Lake City will provide wonderful
opportunities!

Warm regards
Christine

-------------------------
Christine Sleeter,  PhD
Professor Emerita, California State University Monterey Bay
Past-President, National Association for Multicultural Education
Phone: 831-915-3876
Mailing address:
   118 1/2 Dunecrest Ave.
    Monterey, CA 93940
http://www.christinesleeter.org

Recent books:

   - Power, Teaching and Teacher
Education<http://www.peterlang.com/index.cfm?event=cmp.ccc.seitenstruktur.detailseiten&seitentyp=produkt&pk=73920&concordeid=312144>
   - Creating Solidarity Across Diverse
Communities<http://store.tcpress.com/0807753378.shtml>(co-editor)
   - Professional Development for Culturally Responsive and
   Relationship-Based
Pedagogy<http://www.peterlang.com/index.cfm?event=cmp.ccc.seitenstruktur.detailseiten&seitentyp=produkt&pk=60408&concordeid=311470>
    (editor)