[iwgmgfh] Re: Bibliography On G&FH

  • From: Christine Sleeter <csleeter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iwgmgfh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 12:58:04 -0800

Hi Arnon,

Thank you for sharing the article. This looks like a helpful way to get
started. While it could be that along the way of categorizing the material
we have, we may end up suggesting changes in the categories (I don't know
if this would be the case or not), the system you suggest already has
thought behind it, so I would support starting out by using it.

Christine

-------------------------
Christine Sleeter,  PhD
Professor Emerita, California State University Monterey Bay
Past-President, National Association for Multicultural Education
Phone: 831-915-3876
Mailing address:
   118 1/2 Dunecrest Ave.
    Monterey, CA 93940
http://www.christinesleeter.org

Recent books:

   - Power, Teaching and Teacher
Education<http://www.peterlang.com/index.cfm?event=cmp.ccc.seitenstruktur.detailseiten&seitentyp=produkt&pk=73920&concordeid=312144>
   - Creating Solidarity Across Diverse
Communities<http://store.tcpress.com/0807753378.shtml>(co-editor)
   - Professional Development for Culturally Responsive and
   Relationship-Based
Pedagogy<http://www.peterlang.com/index.cfm?event=cmp.ccc.seitenstruktur.detailseiten&seitentyp=produkt&pk=60408&concordeid=311470>
    (editor)