[isapros] Re: [isalist] Re: FW: Re: Re: Exchange Server 2010 Edge and TMG 2010 Integration

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 21:29:07 -0600

Yo boyz,

I would argue that the combo of FSE and Exchange Edge on the TMG
firewall is a far more secure solution that just the SMTP filter. While
the SMTP filter has it value, the FSE/ExchEdge combo is pretty
impressive and I don't think it's going to subject the firewall to a
"party down on TCP port 25" scenario that Tim describes.