[isapros] Re: [isalist] Re: FW: Re: Re: Exchange Server 2010 Edge and TMG 2010 Integration

  • From: Jerry Young <jerrygyoungii@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 08:55:41 -0500

Tim,

I still do plan on getting back to this topic.  Things have been hectic,
thus my delay in a response.

In the meantime, though, to add fuel to the fire here, take a look through
this series of articles.  I missed this piece initially, otherwise I may not
have even started this thread.  I'm glad I did, though.

http://www.isaserver.org/tutorials/Installing_Threat_Management_Gateway_2010_RTM_Enterprise_Edition.html

It talks precisely about installing Exchange Edge on a TMG DM.

Once I get some time (building out a completely new infrastructure at the
moment), I'll respond with some thought behind the responses and try to
bring the conversation to a middle ground where we can prescribe the best
way to secure an environment where Exchange Edge is installed on a TMG DM.

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 11:17 PM, Thor (Hammer of God) <Thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx