[isapros] Re: Publishing Fedora-PHPticket System using ISA 2006 SE

  • From: Gene Sibbs <gen_sib@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 00:59:25 -0700 (PDT)

Mission still unaccomplished, task on-hold as telecoms are busy fixing lines in
my area
Will revert back to you guys as soon as I’m up ‘n running.
Thanks kindly
From: Steve Moffat <steve@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, July 13, 2008, 6:27 PM

You need to create a web publishing rule that points to your webserver. If you
aren't already publishing owa securely, now is the time, otherwise you will
need to use a port other than 80 for your ticket system.