[isapros] Re: OT: The Most Powerful PC on the Planet!

  • From: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Timothy Mullen <thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Young, Gerald G" <Gerald.Young@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 15:08:03 -0700

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Windows-versus-Windows-or-32-bit-versus-64bit
-1349.shtml

This is an interesting benchmark test between x32 and x64 bit.  I may be
stuck in "x64 is way mo betta" for no reason.  From a speed standpoint,
anyway...

So, Ent Ed on this guy might actually be the way to go.  And in all
actuality, I wouldn't really need to worry about loading virtual server on
it anyway, as I would just load everything into that instance.

I'll see if everything loads properly... Good call Gerald. Thanks.

On 6/30/06 2:36 PM, "Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> spoketh to
all: