[isapros] Re: OT: Exchange 2007 on x86

  • From: "Gerald G. Young" <g.young@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 11:11:37 -0400

All the demos I saw at TechEd were on x86, so that version exists but it is not
supported as you pointed out.  I haven't found the download for it, yet,
though.  Perhaps Jim would know?

Cordially yours,
Jerry G. Young II  ++ Sent from BlackBerry ++
Application Engineer
Platform Engineering and Architecture
NTT America, an NTT Communications Company

22451 Shaw Rd.
Sterling, VA 20166

Office: 571-434-1319
Fax: 703-333-6749