[isapros] Re: HTTP Filtering for SharePoint

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 11:28:25 -0500

I'll tell you, ever you ever get a chance to visit Israel, TAKE IT. This
place rocks. More sight-seeing than you can do in two or more weeks. The
weather this time of year is great, and the Microsoft people hear are
almost as smart as Tim and twice as nice ;)

Really, it's been the experience of a lifetime.

Tom

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.
Site: www.isaserver.org
Blog: http://blogs.isaserver.org/shinder