[isapros] Re: HTTP Filtering for SharePoint

  • From: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 11:38:44 -0700

Absolutely - EBS represents a shift in the security model, the business
model, and (finally) MSFT digging in and requiring some commitment from
the customer in respect do due diligence.  I can't tell you how much
respect I've developed for the team by them standing firm on client
responsibilities.  So yes, it deserves far more than 2 hours, and
definitely within the conference itself.

Eilat