[isapros] Certificate Import NOT

  • From: "Amy Babinchak" <amy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 19:28:35 -0400

I have this bizarre problem with a self-signed certificate. I need to
import it into ISA. When I import it I get the Import Successful message
but it doesn't show up in the store.  Stranger when I'm creating the
listener and browse for the certificate it shows a bad certificate in
the store. The bad certificate is one that I removed earlier. When I go
to the store it isn't there. I've rebooted. Didn't help. I don't know
how to get rid of this phantom certificate and get the good certificate
in.

I need to get OWA and RPC over HTTP published before Monday. Help?

Amy

--
ExchangeDefender Message Security: Click below to verify authenticity
http://www.exchangedefender.com/verify.asp?id=l3SNOV0Y014119&from=amy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx