Re: yahoo messenger

  • From: "SharkBait" <patingsadagat@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 09:11:31 +0800

Create 2 protocol definitions, yahoo messenger inbound and yahoo messenger
outbound both on port 5050. create a protocol rule that will include these
two protocol definitions. On the workstation, set the connection of yahoo
messenger, check enable http proxy and fill the necessary info. then set the
Internet explorer's settings, click tools, internet options, advanced, on
HTTP1.1 settings, check Use HTTP1.1 through proxy connection.