[isalist] Re: wspad.dat

  • From: "Stefaan Pouseele" <stefaan.pouseele@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 20:00:27 +0200

Hi Dan,

check out http://www.isaserver.org/articles/ISA2004_ClientAutoConfig.html.

HTH,
Stefaan

  _____

From: isalist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:isalist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Ball, Dan
Sent: woensdag 5 april 2006 16:27
To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [isalist] wspad.dat

I am right to assume that no authentication is required when the FWC
requests the wspad.dat file from the ISA2004 server?  Trying to track down
some problems, and occasionally requests for the wspad.dat file go
unanswered from the ISA server.  If it requires no authentication for that
file, then I can look at the ISA server closer, but if it does require
authentication to get that file I will have to look at both the ISA server
and the local DC.