[isalist] Re: wspad.dat

  • From: "Ball, Dan" <DBall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 14:55:03 -0400

I had read that article (even referenced it on this list yesterday,
ironically), but was looking for a clarification.

That article mentioned that if you have "Require all users to
authenticate" enabled, it will force authentication for the wspad.dat
query, but doesn't say anything else on the matter.

I don't have that option enabled, but do require authentication to get
past the Firewall Policies created.  So, I am assuming that there really
"shouldn't" be any reason why it would be authenticating during that
query, but wanted to make sure.