Re: who can help me ?

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 10:33:32 -0800

Many folks have tried unsuccessfully to help you.

The thing you need to do is investigate your destination sets.
The error "12202" indicates that one of two things is occurring:
1. you have a rule that specifically denies the destination you're trying to
reach
2. you don't have a rule that allows the destination you're trying to reach

When you make a request to ISA as "http:/thathost.domain.tld", ISA has to
have that destination listed in a web publishing rule that will redirect the
request to a server that hosts the information you're trying to reach.

 Jim Harrison
 MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
 http://isaserver.org/pages/author_index.asp?aut=3
 http://isatools.org