who can help me ?

  • From: "Qusai Ali AL Haddad" <qusai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 16:12:01 +0300

dear all
i have this problme for 1 month and alsmost 1 week ..
the problem is i cannot publish the web server ..
some times it gives me this error
403 Forbidden - The server denies the specified Uniform Resource Locator
(URL). Contact the server administrator. (12202)
Internet Security and Acceleration Server
and some times 10061 connection refused

i write my error several time and no one reply me ..  there is only one
person who said check ur connection ..

i read the MS Press Book for ISA server and all the articles for Dr. Shinder
and Mr. Seteve ..
but it is same ..

i dont know what to do ..
i think it should be more simple .. because i use check point firewall and
it works fine from the first time no errors
but isa maybe Microsoft products which is totaly collection of bugs " i am
really sorry to say this " but i fedup...

Regards

Qusai