wannt to know the protocols which act as a dowloading

  • From: saqib ullah <bugsdebugger@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 09:06:23 +0100 (BST)

Hi All.

         Thanx for your help i appreciate for that now i had one more problem
but this is a monor problem for me.please tell me which protocols is used for
downloading i want to know because so i can easily block downloading according
to my network scenario.or please tell me how can i block downloading and voice
chatwhich protocol i wanna block.please tell me.because i must blockl the
downloading because of network loading.

                    thanx for your reply again

                             saqib