voice communication (very strange problem)

  • From: "Khan, Khurram" <khurram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 15:12:43 +0300

can anybody solve this problem for Voice communication through ISA. I have a
strange problem with ISA. I have configured H.323. When external user send a
voice invitation through MSN Messenger, it works perfectly but if internal
user want to send the invitation  to external users it cannot establish
connection. and same problem with File transfer.
if both the users are internal and doing voice chat through MSN Messenger so
it works with no error. Can anybody solve my problem ?

Khurram Khan
System Engineer
Alnafitha IT
Tel: +966 2 652 1112