VPN Client can't find an authenticating server!

  • From: rgrotewold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 23:14:17 -0600

I had to reinstall my domain controller and rejoined my standalone ISA
firewall to the new domain. The domain name was changed and so were both
computer names. Now when I try to access Vpn from a client it cannot find
an authenticating server. In have set this up several times and gotten it
to work. But since my changes it hasnt. Any answers greatly appreciated.