uploading files with ftp and communicating with FirstClass

  • From: "Jens" <jfu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 09:11:51 -0700

Hi,

I have tried to open for uploading files with ftp to a website, secondly
tried to communicate with skolekom.dk with the FirstClass client (port
510) via the ISA server but sofar without luck. I have tried to open all
ports for all ip trafic etc, but again no luck. The funny thing is, i have
tried doing the same at my own place without having any trouble (with the
same configuration), so i don't understand. Do you ?? Please help /Jens