RE: some general questions about isa server 2004

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 09:41:08 -0800

IMO as well as most here, yes, ISA is a full featured Enterprise class
firewall that can do a lot more that routing functions via iptables. By nix
commands I mean using command line in the various flavors of nix (Unix,
Linux, so forth) into tables and such.

While being a newbie to ISA (Welcome) brings general informational type
questions which we can answer, the purpose of needing to get some books and
read is because to USE ISA requires knowledge.

Here are some links for you:
http://www.crn.com/sections/breakingnews/dailyarchives.jhtml?articleId=23900
339
http://www.microsoft.com/isaserver/evaluation/features/default.asp