RE: some general questions about isa server 2004

  • From: "Richard" <staenker@xxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 10:05:38 -0700

ok, i know thats the way it should work fine. but reading a huge book
takes a lot of time. i want to know, if ISA is "better than linux an
iptables" (without discussing about the best operating system). So maybe,
only if you have enough time for me, you could give a short summery about
ISA and its funktionality .?..? :-)

And i have to point out, that i am not a newbe in networking stuff - maybe
more in formulating good english. And one question left: What doas "nix
command" mean? i know "command", but "nix" in addition with "command"
sounds strange for me.